Friday, August 1, 2014

Just Beware: My New Song

WARNING: IF YOU DISOBEY WHAT YOU ARE TOLD FROM THIS POST, YOU GET IT BACK AT YOU.

READ ON NOW:

I have a new number one song that I will KILL anybody who listens to it. I have a cousin who can beat you up, and she will do it. If it is Maya who listened to it, then well I'll find a way to get back on her. I can tell when someone listens, and I know. I know if you listen to it or not. This is song #1, and if you listen to my song number one, I listen to yours. So just be aware. Anyway, I'm ready to tell the song. It is I Wanna Go by Britney Spears. It is the best song ever. Everyone has heard it before in like 2010, so I'm VERY overprotective of it. So, just be aware if you listen to it, I listen to your number one.

My song number one, right here. So, I know if you listen to it. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG. If you listen to this song, you can choose between two consequences. I get my cousin Maya to beat you up, or better yet I listen to your number one song. I listen to your song as long as you listened to mine. If you listened until 1:23 seconds, I listen to 1:23 seconds of yours. So be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment