Saturday, August 30, 2014

Bad Nickame Reputations

In life, people must give you retarted nicknames, am I right? Well, I am going to name off nicknames you do not want to be nicknamed, and some of the nicknames I was nicknamed in the episodes. So, here we go.

You Don't Want This As Your Nickname:

  • Mango Bum
  • Godzilla (never call a girl godzilla)
  • Gumby
  • Poached Baby
  • Reptile
  • Noodle Butt
  • Oobs
  • Butts
  • Flincy
  • Man-Girdle
  • Coalbus
  • Spunky Ham
Those are nicknames you NEVER want to give anyone. You might hurt someone's feelings, or eardrums from hearing it. So, my advice is those are bad nicknames

My Nicknames:
I don't have many nicknames, but I will do my best to name a few. 

  • Babe (annoying)
  • Lil' Sissy
  • Riles
  • Kryptonite
Yeah, I have a few bad ones. Babe and Kryptonite are both by James. Lil' Sis is from Emily, Riles is from anyone, really. Let me say I have some bad ones. Take my advice and don't use these nicknames. They suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment