Friday, August 8, 2014

Let's Win Regionals: My Journey to Regionals

This is the post that I explain Regionals! Yay! I've been wanting to do this for a while but I've never got around to doing it. Now is when I can! Alright so here's how the story starts...

It started on about November 8, 2013. That's when we lost a member of the team. Daniel had to leave the team due to injury. We had to get Emily, my older sister to rejoin The Next Step. We tried and tried but we failed a few times. Eventually, Emily came back after being used at Elite. So, we had our team for Regionals together and figured out. Emily decided to play as a team player and be co-captains with Michelle. On November 29, 2014 Kate had the team bond as friends not just teamates. That night, everybody became very close and we had a better time going to Regionals together. On December 6, 2014 the wrong costumes arrive prior to Regionals and we all become worried. We were trying on costumes in B sutdio to see if any would work. James then tried on a chicken costume which scares me because I'm very scared of chickens. He lost brownie points for that one, defiantly. Soon enough, we get proper costumes and are excited for Regionals. On December 13, 2013 Regionals are now here and we hit the road! J-Troupe performed a goodbye and good luck song they wrote before we left, and a lot of people cried. So, we hit the road. We later arrived to Regionals. The Next Step performs the first Regionals routine on December 20, 2013 and we are moved to the second round. But in the third round one of my gloves get caught in my feather causing The Next Step to be eliminated from Regionals. Backstage, everyone is upset and I blame myself really hard. Everybody tried to tell me that it wasn't my fault, especially Emily. Then, James reminds us that we can land the Wild-Card and make it in. James turned out to be right. The Next Step won the wild-card. Then, The Next Step won against Seeds and Elite won against Dance Inc. It was the face-off between The Next Step and Elite. The Next Step ended out winning Regionals. #YIPEE!



So, the story ends by The Next Step winning Regionals on January 3, 2013. We had true victory and we were so happy to finally win Regionals! Well, thanks for reading "A Long Life Story..." also, wish us good luck at Nationals in January 2014. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment