Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Next Step Season 2.5!

So, Season 2.5 is coming out soon! I am so excited! It is coming in September, but I'm glad. I also recap the season September. It is kinda surprising that my recap of the season is in Season 2, not Season 2.5. They count it as Season 2... I think. The season 2.5 ends on January 2nd 2015, and begins on September 19th 2014. I don't know how many episodes there are, but I'm really excited. I know the titles from episode 1-9. My plot might be main. Normally, they have the 2 most main characters for each season. I don't know who the 2 main characters of Season 2.5 are, but I know who season 1-2 was. Season 1 was Michelle and Eldon, and Season 2 was me and James. I am pretty sure that Season 2.5 is going to be very interesting! On wikipedia, they used to have some of the episode descriptions. They had the description of episode 2, 4, and 6 for sure. That's all I know. So, I am going to post the episode list for Season 2.5 here!

Season 2.5 (2014)[edit]


No. in
series
No. in
season
TitleDirector(s)Writer(s)Original air dateProduction
code
451"I Wanna Tell The World"
462"Do You Love Me?"
473"Diva"
484"Bring Me Back"
495"Let's Do This Thing"
506"No More Time"
517"Regret This"
528"Come With Me"
539"Let's Just Be Myself"

So, that's Season 2.5 episode list so far. There is more than 9 episodes, those are just the ones that have titles. I know the plots to episodes 2, 4 and 6. Wikipedia did finalize that was it, but they took it down. Maybe it was just a prediction. So, maybe some little kids wrote what they wanted or thought would happen. I don't know the plot, but I'm kind of counting on what they already said that the plots were. I just hope that Season 2.5 is good. It's airing until January of 2015, so it will be going for a while. Then Season 3 will be in March 2015 until June. Then Season 3.5 will be from September 2015 to January 2016, and The Next Step will be over. That's my little personal prediction. Well, here is Season 2.5!

No comments:

Post a Comment