Friday, September 12, 2014

June 10th.... B-Troupe Secretives

First of all, I am SOOOOOOOO happy that I watched The Next Step Season 2.5 Episode 1. It was REDICULOUS!!!! I'll explain my plot. James said he wants me to make a list of anything and he will do it. So, he was shocked when the next time I saw him I had a list of 20 things. Number 1 was break-up with Beth which he had difficulties with because she didn't really get what he was doing. Then he said, "You're kidding about number seven, right?" and I was actually serious when I said, "No..." He said, "But involves me getting a passport and it's life-threatening." and I smiled. So, I told him to do number 2. Number 2 was read my diary aloud to Culture Shock saying it was his. It was my entry from September 4, 2003. It was about me playing with a girl named Kelsey and she stole my doll. I got mad and cried to my mommy. So I also talked about a cute guy named Bobby who I had a crush on and was Emily's 2nd grade boyfriend. James had to say that he likes a cute boy named Bobby. Hahaha! It was REDICULOUS! So, then at the end (the last scene) he gave me back my diary and I was impressed that he would do that for me. He said he read some of my entries. I had huge eyes and I was SHOCKED. I asked how many. He said all of them. "I in fact read one from what... June 10th that said-- actually, let me read it." He took my diary and flipped to June 10th and read that B-Troupe me wrote that I had a crush on him and thought he was hot. So, then I took the diary and left the room yelling back at him that I was talking about Eldon. He said, "Eldon joined two years before me!" and I was speechless. So, basically I am saying 13 year old me had a crush on James. Yeah, I have to admit I did. I said he was cute, and he was! So, anyways, thanks for checking in on my blog. That was the secrets of June 10th, B-Troupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment