Friday, September 12, 2014

This Is The Kid

Everybody has been a kid before. We've all been there, and we've all done that. I am going to flash back to all of my friends and me as little kids! It will be adorable, and I have known them since the beginning of that! 

This is Emily, my older sister at her first year of The Next Step. She was learning how to dance in her room, right before she left to go. I was 1 years old and she was 2 at that time. How adorable was my big sister?!



This is Emily's official The Next Step dance photo when she was 7 years old. How cute was my sister, but I think she was a little bit too skinny!!! Haha! Who am I kidding, so was I.


This is Emily at a big performance on May 26 of 2010. She was maybe 13 there. I loved being in the crowd and watching my big sister be amazing!!!



This is James in 2008, maybe. He was about 7 or 8 there. He took no interest in me, whatsoever. He still thought he was the coolest, as you can see. He was a cute little kid, though!

This is Chloe at about 5 years old. She was such a cute kid, and I loved her. She had such a sense of humor, but she was shy. You can tell.

This is Chloe at 6 or 7 or 8. Inbetween the 6-8 range. She was adorable, huh?

This is Giselle when she was maybe 6. She was a funny little girl, and she was so nice and adorable!!! I love little Giselle.

Giselle was probably 10 there. She was so flexible! I am so stunned she could do that!

Stephanie! She was maybe 12 there. She was pretty good at dancing. Also, she seemed to love dancing. That's why she's here today at The Next Step. Personally, her and Tiffany were meant to come to Nationals.

How cute was Tiffany!! How adorable is this child. She was maybe 4 or 5 there, and she is the most cute thing ever. I love little Tiffany but she was kind of sassy.

I didn't know Michelle there, but she showed me this photo. How cute. She said she was 7 there. Again like Giselle, very flexible! Impressive.

This is 4 year old.... ME! Little 4 year old Riley, and my first year at The Next Step! Awww, how cute.


I got some sort of solo for something, here. Pretty cute, though!


To see more access to our cast younger, click HERE and watch Season 1 Episode one. Thank You for reading about The Next Step yonger!

No comments:

Post a Comment