Friday, September 5, 2014

Make a Plan to Love Me

So, you must be wondering what the heck this title is for, huh? You know about our themes, and this is for a Season 2.5 post. So, I'd like to introduce you to Season 2.5 Episode 1, Make a Plan to Love Me. It's airing in 1 week and I am psyched! So, there had always been rumors that Season 2.5 Episode 1 was called I Wanna Tell The World, well apparently it's not. I know, I'm in the show and I believed it! So, there is already a commercial for it, but it wont let me upload it, probably because it is new. So, I'll upload it later on in this month. Maybe once it airs, or sooner. It wouldn't be so excited if it had already aired. So, I just wanted to say how excited I am, just as you probably are! If you're not, that's okay, we can still be friends. Haha. Anyways, look out for Make a Plan to Love Me on Septmember 12, 2014 at 7:30PM, I think! Well, still just look out for it! Check back for new posts soon!

-Riley

1 comment: