Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Chicken Run Part Two

So, you all know I was attacked by a chicken in a petting zoo when I was 5, right? Today, Maya, Riley Matthews, Farkle, Auggie and I travelled to a Country Fair. On the walk, Farkle and the other younger Riley gave each other pep talks. They said and I quote, "I just never thought someone who I thought would want me, actually wanted me and loved me." That was after they got in a huge fight. So, the entire fair (well, as long as I was with them) they held hands. They did let go once after Maya held his hand, too. Riley came back to me and said she was bothered kinda by it. So, finally Farkle grabbed back on to her. Then, Maya let go. Anyways, the fair had a petting zoo with a chicken. I was TERRIFIED. So, then we left. I wandered around for a while until I found Amanda. So, we kinda hung out like we did at camp. Then, Maya and Riley Matthews lost Auggie and Farkle and ran around looking for them. Then, they found them and they left, apparently. I was with the chickens and Amanda (who loves chickens). She made us stay and pet them, and the one chicken was walking towards me as I backed up slowly. It didn't attack, but my instinct was telling me if I didn't leave it would. So, Amanda and I went and got ice-cream and then walked home. Now, we are back home from an awesome day (and the chickens). That was the Chicken Run Part Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment