Friday, May 30, 2014

Losing The Duet

Okay, I have a long story about a week ago. So, one week ago, Giselle and Thalia challenged James and I for our duet. While they showed us the duet, we sat and we talked about if it is worth it or not. I wasn't talking about the duet. I was talking about the relationship. Then I said, "I thought you were fighting for this. I thought you were fighting for me," there was no reply. When we had to show our duet, I asked, "is this worth fighting for?" And I knew he knew it wasn't the dance, it was the relationship. "No" he said. "They can have the duet, we don't want it..." I said as both James and I sadly/angrily walked out of the studio. We lost the duet and because we know we don't have a fun or easy time working together anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment