Friday, May 30, 2014

The Journey Through Dance

I'm Riley. I dance at one of the best dance studios in Canada. We made it to Regionals with my sister Emily as dance co-captain with Michelle. We won Regionals and now were moving on to Nationals but this time with new dancers. Thalia and Amanda. Amanda had a previous captaincy at Elite studio but she decided to join The Next Step because everyone was mean to her at Elite. I believe that Amanda is going to stay trustworthy towards the studio and never attend Elite again. Thalia is a new Ballet dancer and she is really talented. I love having her at The Next Step. I was dating James. Long story short, he kissed his ex named Beth. I hate Beth. She's an idiot. Well, this is my dance journey and welcome to my very new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment