Saturday, May 31, 2014

Your The One That I Want

So, Emily and I just finished shopping at a dollar store sidewalk sale and I got a notebook and an attaching pen. When we got home, The Next Step was on. It was Your The One That I Want and we watched. She laughed at some of the parts of mine. It was funny I guess. The, by the end of the episode, something came to mind. Is it worth fighting for? Is this what I want my battles to be based on? And, I'm not saying I want to fight for this and I am not saying I don't want to fight for this. I'm asking myself these questions be 100% for sure if this is the battle I'm choosing with James. Just like James said, if your unsure than you don't want them as a boyfriend/girlfriend. You want them as a friend. So in my situation, what does this even get to? I'm unsure, but I don't want to lose James at all. I am just unsure. So much of me wants James so badly. So much of me is questioning. Which side has more power? I'm going to ask one more question to myself before I leave off this post. Is this worth fighting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment