Friday, May 30, 2014

Movie Night!

Okay, I need to explain what's been happening lately. So, first news and best news is I found an episode called "Winner Takes All" where on the stage of Regionals I humiliate Beth in front of the entire country by kissing James after we win Regionals. Yeah! Take that idiotic Beth! If anyone finds the full episode of Winner Takes All, I'd be happy if you told me where to find it! Okay, next big thing is that James and I got back together just by a single phone call Giselle forced me to make and now Tiffany is all up in my face about it. It's a little bit crazy but the whole studio used to love the relationship and chemistry James and I shared so Tiffany is just happy that it is back. Okay, now for the movie night I was going to tell you about. So, Emily and I were deciding to watch Caillou's Christmas Movie and I told her not to tell James that I'm watching baby movies just when James walked into my house and said he'll watch with us. So, we picked out our movies and while Emily was busy, James and I put the movie in the TV in Emily's room. So, Emily, James, and I arranged spots to watch and I was (of course) in the middle between them. Emily said that it'd be awkward to sit beside and be in a blanket with my boyfriend and we all agreed. So, I got in the middle and Emily got in her end spot and as well as James who got on the other side of me. Being a good boyfriend, James put his arms around me the entire movie until the end. Emily sang the songs every time and I am surprised she remembered the lyrics for the most part. I hate all of the songs until the last song playing the Credits called, "Everyday," which Emily and I were obsessed with when I was 5 and she was 6. She stopped at 7 but I liked it still at 6. Hearing it again was nice I guess. It's a soothing song. Well, that was movie night with James and Emily. Wow, their names together are weird. Anyways, movie night was great besides for the fact that the movie was playing. Yeah, that part was a little bit disappointing. I just liked being there with James and getting along with him again like we used to. Beth just tore us apart and James let her. He let us fall apart just like the rip of a paper. But, I am going to choose to be positive about everything that's going on. We have rehearsals for Nationals after school so I'll see James again after school. That is good and maybe before we continue on this new-old relationship, I'll talk to him about ground rules with Beth. Because heads up to James if he is reading this (truly I doubt it but it's worth saying for just in case) One last shot, one, and if he blows it, no more chances. I am not going to break-up with him over silly little things like the bus ride around town in Season 1, but yes, I'll be mad. But if I see him and Beth KISSING again, it's just going to be done. 2 chances is enough. After one break-up about Beth, doing it again is dumb. For one certain thing, you get one chance. ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment