Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Way To Forget

So, I went to some girls' house who Maya says listen to what you have to say. So, I needed a friend after James neglecting me for a while. So, I wanted to talk to the girl named Naylyn. Then, Naylyn, Maya and I spoke for a while. Then, Paytan and her friend Meadow came and they said they wanted to play with us. Meadow kept on saying that she knew Maya was Maya from Girl Meets World. She didn't accuse me of being me from The Next Step. So, we had to play creatures. I made up a character named Riley. Sounds normal, right? Well, this Riley was the complete opposite of me. She was a hobo who lived on the street, accused of having a seizure. Yes, very odd. Everybody always tried to turn Riley into a mental hospital. Then my mom called me in, ruining the fun. That was my night. It was a great night to forget all about James and everything else that went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment