Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Call Myself Riley

Today, my cousin, Emily and I are going on a train to go and visit some people to hyave lunch with them, and then go to the beach with my mom's friend who is bringing her son who is 6. Seems like a great day, right? Well, one issue, the little boy's name is Riley. This will be weird, and I hate meeting people with my name. It's like, "Hey, Riley!" Maya calls. And then who answers? What if she is talking to him? Then I'll feel like... well I'll feel bad. It's like, no I'm Riley! I am Riley! I'm looking forward to seeing my mom's friend Carolyn again, just not really the kid. He's a good kid, but I don't want to call him Riley. I wish she was bringing the girls, instead. Hayley and Madison, no issue there. Riley, yeah that's going to be an issue! I want to go on a train. It will be fun! So, half good half bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment