Tuesday, July 29, 2014

How It All Ended (Season 2)

Just as I walked in to tell James the great news that we won, but I see him and Beth kissing. I am immediately am brought to tears and I am heartbroken. I run away crying, questioning me and James' relationship. After seeing James and Beth kiss, I tell Emily in Culture Shock. When James shows up, I ask him if anything weird went on. He denied everything. I know he is lying, so I walk away angrily. James then tells Beth he can't do the duet with her for my sake. Later, James performs a dance for me to show me he likes me, and I am the only one. It gets to me at first, but when Beth walks in, it takes me back to everything I was upset about in the first place. I walk away, breaking up with James.



After Beth and James being placed 2nd place in the competition, I am shocked to learn that he still went to the competition with her. Later, we refuse to practice our duet together and Kate questions us and said we need time to work it out. Later in Culture Shock, I struggle to talk to James and I do it. I tap him on the back and just congradulate him on the competition with Beth. Although I was still very mad at him, I almost missed him. Weeks later, James and I struggle to reherse our duet and Miss Kate feels we have no chemistry in it. Meanwhile, Emily talks to me in Culture Shock telling me I should move on from James. At Culture Shock, I find out James and Beth are on a date so Michelle, Amanda, and Stephanie try to set me up with Charlie. Although I was awful at flirting, Charlie asked me out. I said I can't make it because of duet practice with James. I stay at A-Troupe waiting for James for a while and I call him, but he didn't answer. I gave up and went on the date with Charlie and it didn't go too well. Later that week, Giselle and Thalia watch James and I rehearse our terrible duet, and say we need help. They challenge us for the duet and James and I are in shock. Eventually, we realize that we can't do the duet, and fighting for each other is not worth it anymore. We then leave, and I give the duet to Giselle and Thalia. Days later, Giselle and Thalia tell James and I that the challenge was fake and none of us are convinced to get the duet back. Later on, James comes and walks home with me. He tries to get back with me, and asks what happened to us. I said we both know how it happened. I walked away, leaving James heartbroken. In Game On, James and I talk about our relationship and I say we'll see for him and I getting back together. James knows, when I saw we'll see, I mean yes. And that's where it all left off...

No comments:

Post a Comment