Monday, July 28, 2014

Why Be Terrified?

Wild Rapids Waterslide, the biggest waterslide of Toronto. Emily, Maya and I went today. It is huge, and let's just say I got scared badly sometimes. Let me just tell the story. So, we arrived and we went on a few slides at first. Then soon enough we went to get something to eat. I got some amazing fries, and Maya got a hotdog. James, Eldon, and West showed up to eat with us. We all got icecream, and James licked mine, which in my eyes was both cute and very disrespectful. Then, West and James decided to spend some time with us. So, we spent some time with them. Emily and I had a competition of who could stay on a tube with the annoying person longest. I was with James, and Emily was with West. Eldon and Maya were our coaches. They had to keep an eye on us to make sure that we didn't get off and pretend we didn't spend time with each other. So, Eldon came with James and I and Maya coached Emily and West. James and I basically failed the first moment. James dunked me off the tube, and accidently fell with me. We fell straight underwater and we hit our legs against the slide SO hard. Obviously, by the end West and Emily won because they didn't fall like that. Then, we went to the sidewinder which is like a big half pipe ramp. We take tubes down. James terrified me on that thing. How that began was he forgot his own tube, so he had to tube with me. He grabbed on to me, but he did splash and threaten to dunk me off. So, we began going like that every time. Also for the sidewinder, Emily and I betted 50 dollars that if I scream, I owe her 50 dollars and if I don't, she owes me 50 dollars. Maya and I then went on the slide with such a long line, but it was worth the wait. We made fun of each other. She said I was going to marry James, and I said she was going to marry Farkle Minkus, the most annoying kid she knows. Then, we did much more on the slides, and then my mom and uncle bought us french fries and we headed home! Wild Rapids trip, and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment