Tuesday, July 29, 2014

How We Became Official (Season 1.5)

SEASON 1:

It was October 18th 2013, when we decided to go on a date. It was unintended, but he got a B+ on his math test for me, and that's all that mattered. I affirmed him we'd go on a date, so we did. As a matter of fact, it was great night. In the beginning, I didn't think it was very romantic. It turned out to be the best date ever. He knew how much I wanted to travel the world, so he got food from all over the world and he had to stamp my passport everytime we went to get food from somewhere else. I had this idea planned of what a perfect date should look like. As far as first dates go, this one was pretty perfect.



So then October 25th came along. That was the day I was confused. I was indignantly confused, I was puzzled confused. We hadn't spoken since the date, and I wanted to know if we were dating or not. I went to Emily for help. She told me just ask him. I was confused then because, I mean, wouldn't that be a little bit... scary. For me? She said that guys like it when you be straight forward. I later went to James at the studio and pulled him aside. "Are we in a relationship?" I asked. "Did you just ask me that?" James said and kind of began laughing. "I'm being serious." I said. "Do you wanna be?" He asked. "I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want to." I told him. "Is that a yes?!" He wondered. I nodded. "Just wait... wait a sec!" He did a huge flip across the entire studio. He was trying to get that flip for weeks, and he just did it for me. Everyone began calling us Jiley after Regionals. It was kinda cute, but of course I preferred Riley. Eventually, we traveled to Elite to get Emily back after joining. James has dated every girl. He waved at Amanda who waved first, and I slapped him. I confessed that it was hard dating someone who's dated so many girls before. Not because I'm jealous, because.... just because he is saying hello to every girl that passes by. Can I shout annoying, or what? One Regionals hit, I messed up on stage. Everybody told me that it wasn't my fauly, and so did James. They told me not to do that to myself, because it wasn't my fault. Of course, I knew it was my fault but I let it slip. We landed on the Wild Card and we won Regionals. James and I kissed on stage. In front of EVERYBODY and Beth.

SEASON 2:
After Regionals, there was an after party. I spoke with James a lot. I also became jealous that Beth was flirting with James. "Do you ever notice that Beth looks at you a lot?" I asked him. "No. I don't see it." James said. Soon enough, auditions for the duet is held. Everyone insists that Eldon and Michelle do it because they did it at Regionals. Eldon is against the idea, so James incourages him to go for the solo. Many groups then audition for the duet. Just as James and I finish, he goes to studio B to practice his duet with Beth. After the auditions, the duet is given to James and I. I go to tell James that we won the duet, and then....

No comments:

Post a Comment