Saturday, July 26, 2014

Camp Belwood Adventure!

As you all know, I've been looking forward to something! Something totally great! Emily, my cousin Maya, and I all go to a camp. It's called Camp Belwood. The camp is on a lake, which I find pretty cool. Last year, Emily and I went and it was great. This year because were living with our younger cousin Maya, we have to take her as well. She's a nice girl, but she is kind of a tomboy. You don't want to mess with her. It's the wrong thing to do. Well, we take her this summer again. She's been there with us a few times, and who knows how many times without us. She's never really spoken of the camp that much. Anyway, I think everybody from The Next Step is attending this year. Once I spoke of it to everybody, they were immediately interested in coming. The idea was brought to Kate, and now I've gotten everyone into this. Now, were all attending and Amanda is going too. Hopefully, I just don't end up in her cabin. That'd ruin my trip, because she knows I hate her. After Emily told me about her at Elite, it's been mad. Though, with Emily shunning me lately I hope I don't wound up in her cabin, either. So, I hope I'm with Chloe or Giselle who'd never be rude to me, through nothing. Well, Camp Belwood here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment