Monday, June 9, 2014

Blink Contest

So, a girl in my class named Sydney challenged me to go a full 35 minutes of social not blinking. I only blinked once in the beginning. Once the bell rang, I screamed, "I'M FREE OF OPEN EYES!" and I ran out. I cam back in and said, "I need my lunch" and everyone was laughing at me. Emily came to me and said, "Your free of what, Riley?" "Oh, Sydney challenged me to go a full class without blinking once." I explained. "Interesting?" Emily said awkwardly. I sat with Emily and all of my grade 9 friends at lunch and one of them gave me a Wagon Wheel. Great! Emily normally would be sitting with her friends but ones like Chloe and Eldon who attend our school, don't like her anymore. I even saw Chloe look at Emily having fun with me and my friends and I'm guessing she was thinking, "Why is Emily having fun and being nice? Why is Riley accepting her apology? And why is Emily playing with 9th graders?" Is probably what was running through Chloe's mind. Well, I went 35 minutes without blinking. Now, I'm probably going to be challenged again. So, wish me good luck in not blinking or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment