Monday, June 9, 2014

I Missed Out

Okay, so at 8:00 til 9:30 A-Troupe had rehearsals. I didn't show up and neither did Emily. I guess this was apart of our plan for the Amanda thing. I also didn't show because I hurt my leg. My mom got a call from Kate because Kate thought it was odd because Emily and I live in the same household and none of us showed up. My mom asked why none of us were there. I told my mom that I didn't feel good and Emily told her about everything with dance captain and Amanda and that's what our mom told Kate. So, the rehearsals carried on without me and Emily. In the ending like at 9:10 or something Emily went to rehearsals. She told me that she needs to be there to work out more of the plan. So, she left. After rehearsals she came back at around 9:45 when I was laying in my bed writing in my notebook. She came in and said everyone asked where I was and that's all they said to her. "I'm sorry, Em." I said. "It's okay Riley. This was the plan all along." She told me and walked into her room. I put my notebook on my dresser and I layed down and thought of everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment