Sunday, June 8, 2014

Game On

So, I just finished watching Game On with Emily and it only made her feel worse. I tried to tell her it made me feel bad too when really, it made me feel good. So, I'll explain it:

In the beginning of the episode, Michelle leaves the studio and then Kate tells everyone. After that, Emily and I find out that Amanda is still at Elite and plot a plan to get her out. Our plan was for me to mess up on my solo audition so Emily can get mad at me and then fakely join Amanda's plan to defeat The Next Step and find out her plan and stop it from happening. The plan might end up working. I don't know. It was much harder then I thought it would be. Just seeing it all happen really was harder then Emily or I expected. Meanwhile, I was practicing my solo against Amanda when James came to watch. I let him stay when he said I was perfect and then said, "I mean the solo." Later on, I went to James as he was pulling off flips for his friends. I went and was talking to him because I felt bad for making him leave while I auditioned. I just wanted to make sure I didn't hurt his feelings. Deep down, he knew I wanted him back so he ran over to me. He told me he's going to get me back. I told him it was too late. He told me he was going to fight for me. I told him we'll see when I was basically saying yes. He knew it too. I can tell. I walked away smiling. Then, a part of me and Emily's plan with Amanda came up. Emily joined Amanda's plan fakely.

No comments:

Post a Comment