Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Total Miss Out!

You know the episode Game On I've been dying to see? Well, guess what? A-Troupe, B-Troupe, and J-Troupe are going on a trip for the weekend and I'll be missing out on Game On. I hate when I have things planned for the weekend and then my new episode ends up being on. You'd think I can watch it before I leave but I can't. Infact, on Friday I'm missing a 3 in a row marathon for my episodes including episodes Your The One That I Want, Hazy Shade Of Winter, Game On. And by the time I'm back from my the trip (which doesn't get TV) they will have stopped putting us on TV until Season 2.5 begins airing. I am going to miss Game On. My plot looks so interesting! I'm glad I can record it but I'll never get the chance to watch it after it's recorded. My mom and dad love that TV. Well, I am going to find a way to watch it no matter what. It's my destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment