Thursday, June 12, 2014

It Will Never Happen, Will It?

Okay, sometimes I sit and wonder, will anyone find out about my leg? Well, of course besides the people who already know. What I'm worried about is if someone who I don't trust finds out and brings it to Miss Kate. Well, you must be wondering. Who do I not trust? Well lets see, everyone in the studio likes me or is okay with me except one person. Hint: She is dance captain at Elite and The Next Step, her name begins with A and ends with A and the middle letters are mand. Who do you think it is? Obviously Amanda. If she sees me dancing badly or overhears any conversations, I'm toast! She'd bring it to Miss Kate for sure. Just another way for her to tear apart the team, I bet. Hopefully, she doesnt. I'll try my very best to keep it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment