Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WHAT?!

Okay, so I was bored reading my wiki when I went to view the episode list and I was right! The episode, "Do You Love Me?" is my drama. YES! Well, not necessarily yes, but... okay YES! Also, Miss Kate ends up kicking Amanda off of the team! What a shocker! SWEET! I'm so excited. I'll give you the plots of those 2 episodes.

Do You Love Me? PLOT:

Riley questions James about their relationship. Okay, that's all it says but it's still something of mine!

Let's Just Be Myself PLOT:
After everything that happens, Emily tells the team why she was acting this way, Miss Kate kicks Amanda off the team. Michelle is now on the team again. Emily and Michelle become co-captains, because Emily decided to be herself now that the plans gone. 

Totally excited for what's coming. Do You Love me is Season 2.5 episode 2 and the 46th episode in total. Let's Just Be Myself is the 9th episode of Season 2.5 and the 53rd episode in total.

Sorry for the odd writing. CAN'T EDIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment