Monday, June 9, 2014

Rehearsals Results

So, 5 minutes ago, I returned from dance rehearsals. It resulted... okay. Well, let's begin with some feedback. So, someone new found out about my leg. Let me tell the story...

I was just packing up to go after Miss Kate dismissed us when Thalis came to me. "Riley, can I talk to you for a second?" She asked. I was confused, "uhh.... sure," I said. "What happened?" She asked straight out and I could tell she was a little bit mad. "What... do you mean?" I asked her. "Your leg. Your dancing weird. I know your a good dancer and that isn't normal, Riley. Tell me. What happened?" She said. "Alright, I hurt it a few days... like 5 days ago doing acro stretches with Phoebe. I didn't want to let the team down by telling. Please don't tell anyone!" I pleaded to Thalia. She looked around to see if anyone was listening. "Okay, fine. But the truth always comes out one way or another..." she said walking away. She kind of questioned me on telling her. What does she mean as in one way or another? On the walk back, I told Emily that Thalia found out. She appologized. I'm glad Emily is trying to help me keep my secret. But I still have to find out what Thalia means. Well, I guess I'm going to find out one way or another...

No comments:

Post a Comment