Monday, June 9, 2014

Stay Or Go?

I'm unsure if I should stay at home today or go to rehearsals. A-Troupe has rehearsals at 6:00-7:30. I don't know if I should go because my leg isn't any better then yesterday and I don't want to make anyone suspicious of me letting the team down. Also, I want to go and I should because I want to prove I'm worthy of A-Troupe enough to go to a rehearsals. Nationals are right around the corner and I need to rehearse. One thing I forgot about last night is that Emily told me they added a few new steps to the routine and she showed me them and I tried to kind of learn them slowly and making sure I'm okay. That's how I can rehearse. I can do it slowly and weakly. Maybe I'll go to rehearsals later, maybe I wont. But no matter what, I'm not letting my team down.

No comments:

Post a Comment