Thursday, June 12, 2014

What A Hit!

So, my channel is becoming a huge hit, as well as my videos. Aparently my video The Next Step: Riley's Story Of Life is a sad and perfect story, comment by a girl. Also, my episodes have like 400-500 views and I have 25 subscribers. Other people are shocked that it's really me! This is pretty cool to be such a hit. Also, I truly hate how in TV they call Game On new. IT'S NOT NEW, HELLO! They put it as new episode. Though, tomorrow night they're playing The Next Step Encore Presentation. That's a lot of episodes from Season 2 then I recap the season (again). This will be the 3rd time I recap a season. I bet I'm recaping all of the seasons. Unless I get kicked from the main cast which in that case... probably not. But, I know that I'm not being kicked. It'd ruin the show. Just like Michelle leaving has already ruined the show a bit. But proof shows she comes back on that wikipedia that also says other things! Okay, creepy. I'm just saying it says that my life goes back... possibly. If I end up making up my mind. Remember, we'll see. Also, today my class was in library and I put my one leg over the other one (which was the hurt one) and hurt it badly! Well, I was just reminding everyone about what a hit I am!



These are my hit videos. Most popular-least order below.


  1. Hazy Shade Of Winter Part 1/2 VIEWS: 521
  2. Hazy Shade Of Winter 2/2 VIEWS: 475
  3. The Next Step: Riley's Story Of Life VIEWS: 113
  4. The Next Step: Riley's Channel VIEWS: 56

No comments:

Post a Comment