Thursday, June 12, 2014

Just As I Thought Part 1

Okay, so I just was at Culture Shock waiting until rehearsals which I thought were now but they're at 6:00. I was wating there when Amanda came to me. "Riley, you know rehearsals aren't until 6, right?" She asked. "Ohh? I didn't know. Then why are you here if they don't start till 6?" I asked. "I'm just talking Nationals over with Miss Kate." She told me. "Oh?" I paused for a few seconds. 'Well, I'll just go back home until then you know because I dont-" I said as Amanda cut me off. "No. Stay. I need to talk to you about something..." Amanda said suspiciously. "Umm... okay?" I said sitting down. Okay, pause. This must be getting confusing. I'll do what I always do with conversations!

Amanda: Riley, so in dance rehearsals, I've been noticing something... weird.

Riley/Me: Umm?? What's that?

Amanda: You.

Me: What?

Amanda: Your dancing. It's off. Do you know the routine well enough to keep up?

Me: Yeah, umm sorry. That was one time.

Amanda: No. I've noticed it for the past like... 3 dance rehearsals.

Me: Look, Amanda. You don't understand. I know the routine. I have it off my back.

Amanda: Then show me.

Me: I'm sorry what?

Amanda: Kate just left. The studio is open. Show me that you know it.

Me: Ummm??

Amanda: Riley, do you want to keep dancing in A-Troupe or not?

Me: Yes.

So, pleasent (not) surprise, I went to Studio A with Amanda. She looked me dead in the eyes. It kind of freaked me out. She played the music to the Nationals routine.

Amanda: 5 6 7 8

The music began playing and I began dancing. I was doing well and I was shocked. Once I felt the leg pain come back I stopped.

Me: See, I know it. Can I leave?

Amanda: Riley! Keep going. I need 100% proof.

I kept dancing and then finally it came. I began dancing weakly and painfully. I could barely hold it in much longer.

Me: Ouch, ouch, ouch!!!

Amanda: What's the matter? (sarcastically)

Me: Um, I landed a bit weird on that part.

Amanda: Then keep going.

I kept on going and it was so painful. It was hurting so badly. I could barely do it anymore. Amanda was going to literally break my leg if I kept dancing. And something tells me she knew it. And finally I broke to the ground.

Me: Ouch! (I grabbed on to my leg and was shaking)

Amanda: Umm? Riley? Keep going.

Me: I-I can't. (I was shaking and I was terrified to move. It was so painful)

Amanda: Why?

Me: Because it hurts t-too m-much. (Now I was almost crying at this point)

Amanda: Are you okay? (I could tell she was scared, but happy her stupid plan was working)

Me: No! It hurts t-too much!

Emily came into the room. And what is Emily going to do?

THAT WAS PART 1 TO JUST AS I THOUGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment