Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I Don't Think So

This morning, I was walking to school all by myself when I heard a girl call out, "Riley! Riley!" And I looked and guess who I saw? No, not coconut breasts. I saw Beth. She came to me and was trying to get me to be her friend and forgive her. What is that all about? I said no because of what she did to me with kissing James. I mean, at that time, she knew her and I were in pretty thin ice and she took advantage of the fact that I wasn't around. Well guess what Beth? I was! I was there for the whole thing so ha. Not that she didn't already know that. Soon enough, she went to her school and I walked alone. Why on earth did Beth want to be my friend? Is it a trick or something? I don't know but whatever it is, I know something's not right. I know that with Beth this was probably a set up. And I for one am not falling for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment