Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Dance Solos And Duets

This post, I'm going to show you every single duet or solo I've done before. Beginning with duets:

Duets:
That is me and James doing James and Beth's solo. I had to show her how to do the hip hop parts.

That's mine and James' old Nationals duet. We lost that duet. I mean, look at how much of a mess that is. Makes sense, right?

This is me dancing the duet on my own. Kind of odd right? Don't worry, eventually you begin to see my imaginary James. I still can't get past that. Well, whatever. Here it is.

Here is mine and James' auditions for the Nationals duet. We ended up getting it and then losing it. Well, skip to 0:23 seconds to see my duet.

Solos:

This is my solo When The War Is Over that I danced to let out my emotions. I cried at the end. I think it was the most powerful and emotional dance I've ever done.


This is my solo Where Did Everybody Go from Season 1. It wasn't one of those dances that effected and showed my emotions, it was just a good solo.

I have to admit that this was the oddest solo I've ever done. The music, the dance, it was all just a little bit off in it's own way.

Well, those were my solos and my duets. Please be sure to view them!

No comments:

Post a Comment