Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hurting More Today

This morning, I woke up and my leg hurt so bad! I tried to walk on it but I could barely without limping. Later on that day, I could walk a little bit normal. At lunch, Emily came to me and sat with me. "How's your leg?" She asked me. "It hurts still but I'm getting better," when the truth is it isn't getting any better. If anything, it is worse. It really hurts to walk on and I've only told Emily. I can tell she is a little bit worried for me but now that I've lied to her and told her it was better, she isn't too worried for me anymore. It kind of hurts to walk on. Tomorrow, class has gym and I might have to sit out. At dance rehearsal today, what am I going to say? I don't know if I should tell Kate. But if I don't I'll have to dance on it and it will be obvious something happened because I can't really dance well like this. I'm pretty worried of what to do. I'm just going to try and dance on it and if I can't I'll think up plan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment