Monday, June 9, 2014

Rehearsals?

Okay, so rehearsals are in 15 minutes and I think I'm going to go. Emily says it would be good for me to join another part of the only people that like her. I've decided because I don't want to be the dancer who never attends rehearsals. So, I've decided I'm going. It might not be the best idea because of my leg but I'm going to live, right? It's not like anyone is going to find out today. I'm just scared they're going to find out. Though, I'm layering myself with socks. After this post, I'm getting ready to go. I only have to be there by 6:05 so I'm good. I just hope and pray to God that nobody finds out at least until it's a little bit better. Besides, I don't think this is a day that anyone (besides Amanda) wants to be picking on me because of what happened when I auditioned for the solo and that's the last time anyone saw me. So, I'm attending today's rehearsal so, lucky me! Well, I have to go and prepare for rehearsals. So... wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment