Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Rehearsals And More

Okay, after school we had rehearsals and I didn't do well. I ended up going. Kate wasn't watching rehearsals so that's good. Amanda is the dance captain and she kept on yelling, "Riley, keep up!" Well, I wish I could yell to her face, "I CAN'T!" If Emily were still dance captain, none of this nonsense would be going on. I'd be perfectly fine to dance how I have to. It just hurts when she yells at me and she doesn't even know my situation. I can't dance, Amanda! It's kind of upsetting but.... I'll live. I'm a strong person enough to keep a lie or a secret to myself so, I'm strong enough to have Amanda yell at me. Soon enough, I'll be back on my feet normally and I'll dance and Amanda wont have the chance to yell at me because I'll be doing fine. Some day, the truth will come out. I have to work to make that day before Nationals.... or else were doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment