Monday, June 16, 2014

I Was 99% Wrong

Well, you all read my last post, right? If not, go do so now or this wont make any sense whatsoever. Okay, if you have read it, stay. Listen. So, last night at 10:00, I realized that I forgot something at the studio. When I was just about to walk out, James came in. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Forgot something." He said. "Forgot something." I said. Awkward! Just like Jessie said, come on Jessie pick your moments. Well, now come on Riley pick your moments! Then, I was just about to leave when James stopped me. "Remember what I said last night? You said you wanted to talk about it." I began stuttering to talk. I didn't know what to say. Then, James just hugged me. Okay? I thought. But at the same time I was kind of happy? Then, I finally began talking. "I thought a lot about this last night. In fact, all night which is...?" I said. "9 and a half hours." James said. I was happy he got a math question right. "Yeah. 9 hours. And..." I said. I barely talked. I was nervous. Then I thought, "why should I be nervous? I'll either turn him down or not. So, he should be nervous if anyone is. But he's James. He wasn't nervous at Nationals when everyone was sweating and wet and he was walking around cool." So, I finally said. "I thought I could give "us" another chance." James was the second happiest I've ever seen him. Or third. First and second definitely debate over winning Regionals and the first time getting me to be his girlfriend. Totally. Anyways, he picked me up and spun me around so much. He was happy. Then, his Aunt Kathy called and said, "Mommy misses you." And I mocked him for that. Well, I am pretty happy right now. Aside of school. Otherwise, I'm happy and I'll give anything to keep this like the way it is. He said he'll hang out with me all after school, but I kinda doubt it. I will probably being Emily's shoulder to cry on. That is 99% of my life. Emily. Oh well. Or, I might be cleaning the dishes for mom or watching episodes and yacking to the online YouTubers. That's my life. Interesting? Not much. Hopefully James does show up, but I highly doubt it. Okay, maybe middle doubt, but it's still a doubt. Even a low doubt is a high doubt. It's still a doubt. By James coming, I'll up my game and effort of... well life.

No comments:

Post a Comment