Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'll Fight For Myself

I just realized that I have my own fights and I need to learn how to protect, care, and fight for myself. It's my only chance to help the team get to Nationals. I need to pick myself up off of the ground and go on. I'm going to fight for myself for the team. I used to have James to fight for me, now I have to be the one to fight for myself and give myself confidence. You know, kind of take James' place for a while until things can get sorted out between us. I'm not going to lye around anymore in pain waiting for someone to fight for me, I'm going to fight for myself for my team. Nationals are right around the corner and I need to focus on helping the team get to Nationals. I used to have James to fight for me, but now, I need to take that place and fight for myself and make sure I can make it my best to Nationals. I don't want any pressure on me for Nationals. I need to fight for myself, pick myself up and go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment