Sunday, June 15, 2014

One Last Shot

Lat night Emily, James and I were watching Good Luck Charlie episode Charlie Is 2. So, while watching, after James heard Charlie the baby, say in a baby voice, "Gurgle circle," James became obsessed with saying it. He kept saying it to irritate me and he also kept calling me babe. Do not call me babe! That just gets to me. Also, James needs help on math... AGAIN! Wow! Anyway, Emily was with us to until she began singing along to a song about a pug dog with everyone and they just stared at her blankly and bitterly. She stood up. I looked into her eyes and saw she was sad. She ran off. I first sat guiltily until everyone continued singing. Then, after everything, James loaded the twins on his back and to the door to head home. I was cleaning up when James came and sat down. "Listen Riley," he began. I kept cleaning, but James has no idea how much I wanted to sit down and listen to whatever he had to say. Then, finally I sat down when James kind of nudged me and signaled me to sit, so I did. Then he said, "I want to be with you again." Well, something like that. I don't remember. "Please Riley! I'm sorry for Gurgle Circle," he said in the baby Charlie voice. Then I just looked at him seriously. He got serious. I was surprised to see him so serious. "I don't know." I said. I waited about 7-8 seconds. "Maybe we'll talk about this tomorrow?" I asked. More like demanding. Well, I spent all night thinking on this. Should I do it? I plan on inviting James over tonight at like 9:15, no it's not 10. My blog is screwed. Well, I'll invite him unless he doesn't come first. He does that often. So, I want to tell him the answer I chose. Because my mind has figured things out. And my answer is

No comments:

Post a Comment