Tuesday, June 17, 2014

While I Had The Chance

Sometimes, I really regret things. Like, when James came to me earlier like 15 minutes ago. He rubbed my back. After my mom kind of yelled at me and Emily helped her, I began crying and I sat in my room wishing I would have hugged James so tightly while I had the chance to. I wish I talked to him. I wish I hugged him and I wish that I just... I just wish I did something when I could have.

I wish I would have held his hands, and looked him in the eyes how I did there. How I just did. How I wasn't under stress, I just loved him. I wish I was like that. I do things while I have the chance. I wish I did. While I had the chance, why didn't I do it? Now I'm crying because I didn't. Well, mostly that. I just wish I could run into James's arms and hug him for the rest of my life.

2 comments: