Sunday, June 8, 2014

Game On: Just Play Already!

I am kind of upset right now. Not about the regular James stuff, but about the fact that at 4:30 they're playing Game On and Melissa MJK has uploaded some of my scenes from it and I want to watch them but I don't want to ruin the episode! One of them is the one of Amanda stealing my solo, When The War Is Over to put me off my game for rehearsals and another is James talking to me about my solo after I rehearse and the last one is James telling me he's going to fight for me. That's all I know about it. I'm truly dying to watch it but I need to try and find a way t keep myself occupied until the episode is on in about a half hour. Good thing is that soon Melissa MJK is uploading my solo audition BEFORE the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment