Monday, June 9, 2014

Break With Emily

So, this morning at 10:20 the grade 8 and 9 got to go on a break outside like we do everyday. So, the grade 10's in Emily's class were going outside too for gym. Emily was there. Emily said the first 15 minutes of her gym class is free time so she can talk to me during that. She said once the grade 8 and 9 bell rings then they have to go and do their regular gym class. We talked about everything and she told me some things that happened in the rehearsal I didn't go to. "The only thing anyone said to me is where is your sister," she explained. "What did you say back?" I asked her. "I just said sick. Your not sick right?" She asked me. "No. I'm not sick I told her. "Only Hunter was nice to me. Nobody else really spoke to me. Only James and Kate asked where you were." She explained. I felt really bad. She and I both know that we have to do this for the team because Amanda is going to ditch us at Nationals and we'll have no dance captain, no female soloist and we won't be able to perform because we will have 9 dancers instead of 10. Also, on the walk to school, Emily explained a little bit of rehearsals. At my break, Emily knows and I know that she has it bad and she was considerate of letting me talk about the good in my life. I tried to seem cool about everything going on between James and I and you know. I just tried to seem like it was no big deal because I didn't want to make Emily feel bad about what's going on with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment