Thursday, June 5, 2014

Room Wreckers

So, Emily and I went to the park in Langdon and everyone knew me as Riley the girl who is afraid of chickens. They all made chicken jokes. After, we went back to my house. I had the boys change in my room, girls in Emily's. I heard crashing and glass breaking in my room. I went in and the boys were breaking my bed and my stuff. I sent them out and James tried to hug me. As much as I wanted to hug him back, I couldn't. I pushed him and sent him out. I'm getting unsure of being with James. I really want to, is it a good idea though? I don't know if I can. I really do want to be with him, but I just can't give into him after he kissed Beth that easily. He needs to get that what he did was wrong and he shouldn't be forgiven that fast for it. I'm going to have to tell him sooner or later. Maybe before he leaves my house I'll be ready to let him go. He needs to understand that kissing Beth was wrong and it really hurt me so much to not forgive him so easily. I'm not going to become like that so easily. That just isn't happening. Tonight, I'll at least try to talk to him about it. Before he leaves my house. James needs to get it straight that I'm not going to forgive him for kissing another girl while in a relationship with me. It hurts me so bad because I thought he loved me. I thought I was the only one. I know I need to give this more thinking on if I should forgive him for this because this really hurt my feelings more than anything ever has.

This is what he did while being with me. It really hurts. I thought he loved me and he kisses her. He isn't even trying to back out of it! :(

He caused me to dance the darkest dance anyone in The Next Step studio has ever danced and he caused me to cry like that. Look at what James did to me? Is that forgivable in almost a month? I don't think so. Even looking at this makes me want to cry so hard. That's what he did. It's unforgivable.

No comments:

Post a Comment