Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Off Campus?

Okay, Chloe wants me to go off campus with her. Should I do it? Yes, in my episodes I've done it before but it was to help James with his math. Now, what do I have in it for me? Well, the time with James we did math then ended up dancing for his school which was fun. Well, now I have nothing. Emily did tell me to go off campus and pick something up for her so... maybe so. I'm still unsure. Well, I guess I'll decide tomorrow at lunch time when I have to tell my teacher I'm going off campus. Maybe I will. I just need some inspiration and I'm off! Let's leave this post off with some pictures.

There I am with James. Okay, why on earth am I doing this? Okay, goodbye blogger. I'll re-post later and see if anything interesting comes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment