Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Everyday Is Special Cause Of You

Message To A Person Who Is Special:
I may not know you yet, but I'll meet you.

There is a song in my playlist called Everyday. The main line in that song and the message is Everyday Is Special Cause Of You. It also says every dream you dream can really come true. And I believe it can. I know that everyday is special because of you. I live through everyday, because someone told me I'm worth it. Someone said your waiting for me. Someone said I'm loved. Everyday I live for you. I live because your here with me. I live because I have you in my life. I know I'm going to spend life with you because your wonderful and trustworthy. Your amazing and keep me up everyday when I'm down. Thank you for that. Thank you for being my friend, always. Even if I never meet you, I know your out there. Someone special who loves me and will give me what I deserve. This is I don't deserve. Thank you for telling me I dont deserve this because I know I dont. Thank you. Everyday is special cause of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment