Monday, June 9, 2014

Remember When....

Well, lately I've been down. I really want to talk to James about everything that's happened lately. I mean, we haven't spoken since Friday. Well, were not fighting because during rehearsals he waved at me and smiled and I smiled and waved back. We both know that we still like each other and were going to get back together one day. Remember, "we'll see..." Okay, I just made this a bit awkward. Well, I just wanted to share everything in my life and some memories.

I remember when I was dancing at age 11 and I had a solo performance at my old studio. I look happy there, right? Performing nicely? Well, at the end I ran off stage because I almost threw up. No surprise, I threw up right after I ran backstage.

I think I already shared this but that was my dance photo of the year 2003. I was 4 years old. I was a good dancer but those gloves are huge on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment