Monday, June 9, 2014

Scariest Thing On The Planet!!

So, I was taking a quiz because I was kinda bored when I was taking one quiz and it showed a face of a 20 year old woman, regular face, and it was normal. It said, "Touch right beside my eyes with your hands, don't be afraid, no one can see you." At first I was kind of scared. Then it said, "Listen to me! You didn't touch me! Let's try again, Riley" I had to insert my name. Anyways, creepy how it sensed I didn't touch it. Then, I finally touched it and it's eyes turned a creepy light blue and I backed away quickly. Above the face it had a question mark. "Hmm?" It said. "15 1/4." It said reading what age it thought I was. Then I stopped doing the quiz because I had to touch another face. What if it popped out at me? I showed Emily. I asked her to do a quiz with me. She came and I told her to put her hand on the woman's eyes. She did and when it went blue she screamed and backed up and it sensed she was 8 1/3. Ha! Emily is 8 years old. Funny, huh? Well, that was the creepy quiz talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment