Tuesday, June 17, 2014

We Can Do It Better

Lately, I've been thinking about something on my mind. You all know how Giselle and Thalia have overcame James and I for the Nationals duet? Well, I'm playing this out differently. I am planning to re-claim it. I think that we can do it better than Giselle and Thalia. James and I can take us to the next round of Nationals. At Regionals, the focus was Eldon and Michelle. Nationals was supposed to focus on James and I. Well, now it can't and I am going to earn that title at Nationals back. Regionals was a big deal, but Nationals is huge. Regionals was only to take us to Nationals. Now being close to Nationals, I remember being offered the duet and knowing I'm title with James. Now, I've given that up and I know we can do it better this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment