Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Total Proof!

I have 100% proof from the episode list that my plot is taking a turn in the right direction. No longer the Beth direction! Sweet! Well, maybe more like 80% proof but it's still good proof! So, I can tell because of episode titles. Okay, so the coming up episode titles are, Game On, I Wanna Tell The World, Do You Love Me?, and Diva. I will give my predictions on who I think the title is based on. Game On is Michelle's plot. I Wanna Tell The World I think might be Emily's. Do You Love Me is definitely going to be my plot. And Diva is for sure Emily's. Diva, Emily. TOTAL MATCH! I cannot wait for Season 2.5 episode 2! Also known as Season 2 episode 16 and 46th total episode. Totally time for Riley to return. Maybe Get It Done Girl decided to get it done again. I cannot wait. Wait.... no! It could be the Michelle-Hunter plot or the Emily-Hunter plot. Great?! Just great.... maybe not though! Who knows, we'll find out on whatever day the episode airs on. Hopefully, if everything there doesn't return, I'm main...?

No comments:

Post a Comment